Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Casual Tuesday

As you may know, I'm currently enjoying my lecture recess. I actually get to spend an entire day home and waste the day dreaming up ideas for new designs and have some precious "me" time. 

I spent all of today surfing through vintage stores, laughing at the unique things that I found and searching through racks to find some goodies. 


Speaking of goodies...I found a beautiful green dress that I will show you in a later post...so stay tuned ;)

Outfit

I cut up an old jersey shirt that I found in my closet abandoned. This polka maxi skirt I bought off a fellow blogger who was selling her clothes.


DIY Jersey Singlet - Old Supre singlet
Polka Dot Maxi Skirt - Vintage
Brown sandals - Barkins
Gold statement necklace - Equip
Sunglasses - Sportsgirl





Remember to follow me on facebook (especially to see my clothing design updates), bloglovin' and lookbook.


1 comment:

  1. You have definitely made my polka dot obsession that much stronger! Great skirt, great blog!

    http://chic-who.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete