Thursday, August 25, 2011

NEW STOCK FOR HUNTER !!

I know I've been promising some stock for Hunter, and here it is! 

This is the few that will be going in there tonight, more will go in within the next few weeks!

If there is something you would like to see more of, don't hesitate to let me know :) 
All new stock will be updated on the facebook page, and you can ask questions there too.


Polka Dot Bow Skirt



Pink Flower Corset Crop




 Sunflower Straight Edge Crop






 Sunflower Cross Over Corset Crop





If you have any queries, email me at: tania_chic25@hotmail.com or 
contact me on my facebook page.


2 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous as per usual Tania!

    Aleena x

    http://thepapermannequin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. blouse back neck designs

    ReplyDelete