Sunday, October 3, 2010

Greeting's to you

Hello, after much debate and procrastination I have decided to create my own blog. Lately I've been feeling rather passive about life in general. Someone close to me suggested that I should start a hobby as it would give me something to look forward to. I took this on board and realised that I follow many blogs so why not create my own? Some small things you should know about me is that I'm 18, I'm female and I love to write! I study journalism at university as well as graphic design and a little bit of photography. Although I'm not too great at photography I will try my best to deliver some photo's for your amusement with a little help from some extremely talented photographer friends of mine. Nothing like a creative collaboration. This blog will be filled with everything that inspires me and helps me keep going. I hope you can find the time to follow and enjoy! 

Tania xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! :)
    I see you don't have lot's of comment but I should say most probably you really have lot's of readers ;)

    I just surfed your whole blog and definitely will come back! keep it up and share your days and inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete