Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day!

The day so dreadfully despised and for others, the day of love. What day is that? Valentines Day of course! Controversy aside, spreading the love is what it is all about, regardless of your relationship status. Some people believe that it is commercialization of a Hallmark card, which is I guess true. However, the great thing about Valentines Day is that it makes one pause and appreciate those who they love in their life. In a world that everyone gets caught up in, Valentines Day helps those sets aside a day for lovers to escape from their busy lifestyle. I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely a fan of that!



Here is a lovely present I received from my boyfriend, how cute!!



Hope your day was wonderful and you got spoilt from the lovers in your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment