Monday, February 28, 2011

Smock Dress - Available for Purchase!

Hello lovelies,

I am sitting here in my very own sewing/production room dreaming of new designs and being inspired by my surroundings. Today I didn't have university or work so I decided to make a comfortable Smock dress/day dress that is perfect for summer! It is made from recycled fabric with lace detailing around the collar. This dress has no revealing back and is quite demure and suited for those who don't want to show a lot of skin!

Will fit about a 10-12, and 8 if you like to wear your clothes loose ( I know I sure do!!)

This will be dropped off to the Cereal Box sometime this week and will be available for purchase! Further details will be posted in a few days, if you would like to buy it, head down to the Cereal Box by the end of the week :)




2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's really beautiful. And I like the way you just give off the impression 'yeah, this is just something I knocked up in my spare time'! I could never! *lol


    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it.
    buy instagram followers and likes

    ReplyDelete