Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Detacher 2012 RWT Collection

As you most likely know, I'm a sucker for anything vintage inspired and a little bit grandma chic. A Detacher's 2012 Spring Collection is right up my alley with relaxed silhouettes and tweed fabrics. And being a huge fan of polka dots...A Detacher's collection perfectly incorporates this classic print in a grungy, feminine way. A label after my own heart, I tell you.

For my own little label t-maree, I plan to use lots of tweed style fabric and classic prints to form my own chic Summer collection.

However, without further adieu, fall in love and see for yourself...you can also see more of them here.


A classic colour like grey will always be in fashion whether the season favours fluro or pastels, and thank god for that. Grey is a colour that flatters any skin tone and has a knack for looking chic. It's simple, chic and a little bit mysterious. 

I can see myself wearing the tweed grey dress on the left with a bright coloured belt like this one below to spice it up. 





And finally, my most favourite outfit of all, just so you know I'm already sewing myself a rust coloured polka dot skirt in preparation to team with a silk white blouse, aahhhhh LOVE!



More posts coming your way soon lovelies, until then, enjoy your Christmas...eat lots of food and spend the day being merry!!!



Follow me on facebook & bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment