Sunday, December 18, 2011

Michelle Neilsen Photography

 First things first, my wardrobe has finally hit the point that when I open the cupboard, copious amounts of clothes tumble to the floor. So the time has come for a wardrobe clean out, which means I'll be selling my old clothes! Check back here for more information on this soon!!

On another note, my little 't-maree' clothes have been busy lately,  being used for various photoshoots and being worn by beautiful women ;)

Here is another creative photographer who transformed the feel of my clothes into a photoshoot with a fresh, oceanic feel. This series of photos is titled Spring Fever and perfectly captures the essence of my clothing label.

Take a look for yourself...and check out some more of her amazing work here.



Photographer: Michelle Neilsen
Model: Shawnee Thomas






Some inspiration posts coming your way soon, this week will be busy and then christmas time!! 
And then of course some serious designing to do!


Follow me on facebook & bloglovin'

2 comments: