Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Workspace Inspiration

There is something about organised workspaces that appeals to me, I could honestly look at them all day. Ever since studying graphic design in my first year of university, I've been a fanatical fan of white space. After looking through pages and pages of images, I've collected a few inspirational ones that will hopefully motivate me to transform my own workspace. 

A summer project for myself? I think so...













Check back more for inspiration posts...

In the meantime follow me on facebook & bloglovin'


2 comments:

  1. if only i were anywhere near this organized! i love inspiration posts - it makes me want my own space to decorate so much though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that one with the nook for the bed! i want, i need!
    <3 theseunitedstatesofamericans

    ReplyDelete