Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kurt Fong Photoshoot with "t-maree"

Recently I've been approached by some talented photographer's who have asked to use my clothes, for their recent photographic adventures. I love to see how each photographer visualizes how they will use my clothes and how the final product is shaped by their ideas.

Here, Kurt Fong from http://freshlamb.tumblr.com/ creatively interpreted the aesthetic of my clothes to produce a raw, ephemeral feeling to the shoot. Be sure to check out his other work, you'll notice each of his photographs are chic and styled.

Photographer: Kurt Fong
Model: Danika Sayce




Some exciting things could be on their way...fingers crossed of course!

Follow me on facebook & bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. i love all the pictures follow my blog i do the same..:)

    ReplyDelete