Saturday, December 24, 2011

Style Icon: Rachel Bilson

Rachel Bilson has long been a style icon of mine, and her new hit TV show Hart of Dixie just adds to my love of her (currently obsessed with this show!). Her new show creates her as the epitome of the everyday empowering woman, with a stunning androgynous wardrobe to match. Rachel pairs masculine blazers in texturized fabrics and super high heels to create her look for the show. 












 The two characters Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson) and Lemon Breeland (Jaimie King) both show the contrasting tastes I have in clothes. Having such a wide variety of taste in clothing style allows my outfits to be different and creative each day. For example, some days I feel like wearing all black, leather shorts and chunky heels. On other day's I'll feel like nothing more than wearing a floral dress with girly sandals. I guess that makes everyday new and exciting style wise...who wants to have the same old boring style?

Lemon Breeland's wardrobe in the series is Grace Kelly inspired with a vintage '50s and '60s feel consisting of pastels, long hemlines and high waistbands. Her outfits include embellished boleros, vintage prints, pastel dresses and tulle skirts.






Quite the contrast in wardrobe styles yes?

I can't decide whose style I like best...but I guess that's just me. Whose do you prefer?

Follow me on facebook & bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Zoe is so pretty and she always has the cutest outfits <3
    I like your blog! Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete