Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Summer Reading

I have only finished university for a few hours and already the boredom has started to kick in! To cure this, however, I shall be preparing a summer reading list! Now that I have nothing better to do then spend my days lounging around on the couch, I thought it would be an appropriate time to get stuck into some reading..something I've been meaning to do for a while but have not found the time to do so. 

Picking some summer reads will be a difficult task (I'm quite picky). I generally find my reads in vintage stores as I prefer books that were written from another era, such as the 80's, it produced some of the best books. However I also feel like some English literature or perhaps some Charles Dickens? 
Let the hunt begin!

Being immersed in books is my favourite.
That's some sound advice

Markets are also a great place to find old books
And if i get bored they can always be made into decorations..?


Or I could fold my pages like this...
This will be me...daily...jealous??


No comments:

Post a Comment