Friday, November 5, 2010

Things I like about FRIDAY

Things I like about FRIDAY


1. Ballet

I've always been mesmerized by its beauty




2. Vintage style boats

I want to sail on one




3. Candy stores

Because they make me feel like a kid again




4. Bringing trees to life

I want to do this to my yard this Christmas




5. Bunk Beds

So many fond memories :)




6. English Literature

by Emily Bronte



7. Eiffel Tower

I will visit you one day.




8. Good old Nintendo!

I actually pulled out an old one and played it a while ago :) must do it again





9. British phone boxes

I want to use one!



10. Quaint cafes

we need one of these where I live





11. Skipping

Just reminds me of primary school :)





Enjoy your FRIDAY !!


PS. Like my new sign off?


No comments:

Post a Comment