Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Magnetic Island

Hello all, in my previous post I stated that I would have no internet. Buttt, being the savvy investigater that I am, I have found some internet to use at my disposal :) 
Here are a few photographs of the two days I have already spent on Magnetic Island. 
Hope you are enjoying your week :)

The boat we spend our days in :)

The nice little street we are staying in and Sean walking.

A beautiful boat moored at the marina

Sean on the boat getting ready to head out snorkeling

Sean walking towards the marina

The marina

This is the charm bracelet Sean's little sister made with clay for the flowers! :)

Our mess we made! Jewelry making can get quite messy

The donuts, cupcakes and strawberry cupcake were all made by me using clay. The first two will be made into earrings and the single cupcake will be made into a necklace.

Donut I made.

Cupcakes I made.

Close up of cupcakes I made.



Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment