Monday, January 3, 2011

Design of top

 Today has been a time of inspiration and creativeness. I've been searching for ideas of some more clothes to make and I do believe that I have the next piece! I'm also going to purchase a 2011 diary tomorrow that I can start decorating to make it my very own. I'm thinking pretty lace and gorgeous scrap booking papers to cover the front along with ribbon, buttons and perhaps some photographs. I will then decorate the inside to my liking! The word whimsical is my inspiration for it :) 

I'm also stocking up on more craft supplies tomorrow as well, Spotlight here I come! That is all for now! I shall leave you with the drawings of the design of my next top I will get onto making this week! I'm not quite sure about the choice of fabric as of yet, but I intend it to be something with a dash of yellow in it. Hope you like it! I can't wait to see the finished product :)




Circle at the back will be tied using the ribbon detailing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment