Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dream rooms

Lately I've been incredibly inspired by the beautiful interiors of bedrooms. I'm becoming more and more interested in the appearance of my room, as I believe that its important to be inspired in a place that you spend a lot of your time in. Here are some rooms that animate me with ideas as to how I should decorate my own.

What does your room look like? I'd love to hear it!

I love organised clutter, and little nick nacks everywhere.

Such a Victorian style room, I am in love.

I love Chinese lanterns!

I want a net over my bed so bad! Would feel like I was constantly in a fairy tale.

Beautiful room, I love the vintage girlish feel about it.

Although I wouldn't like to have this room personally, I still love the creativeness of it.

I love the nick nacks here.

Very dream like, I love the arrangement, feels like a mini studio almost.

DREAM ROOM! ahh how perfect would it be to escape onto that balcony and hide :)



1 comment: