Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy new year!

Happy new year everyone! I don't know about you but I'm feeling pretty good about 2011. I've finished my first year of university, make some wonderful friends and really have found out so much about myself, the thoughts that drive me and what interests I want to follow.

This year for me was about discovering new things, new ideas and exploring new paths. 
At this point, I'm exactly where I want to be. I see 2011 about following my passions, improving upon myself and basically being the best person I can be. Those are my three most important resolutions. 
I have never been a fan of making silly promises to myself; especially ones that I know won't last the distance. After all, a year is a long time. However, I do promise to make more time to have fun and to see people that are important to me. I am ready for what 2011 swings my way :)

I hope the year has kicked off well for you all!







Have a very happy new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment