Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Strolling around the mall

Although this day isn't over, I'm going to write about it anyway. My friend Steph and I went to check out the new mall opening in our town. Even under much construction we could still see how marvelous it would look when it is finally completed. We decided then and there that we would definitely have to hang here more often. 

The day started out with Steph finding me a lovely vintage dress for $6.50, a stroll around the mall, eyeing off pieces of clothing we had no money for, a trip to the city library where I rented out some books. We then decided to grab our favourite pizza to eat down at the strand where the winds felt cyclonic. The wind was so great that it almost blew away our pizza box :( Anyway, enough for today! I hope your day was as lovely as mine :)

YUUMM!

Part of our staple diet.

Steph threw a small bit of pizza into the crowd of seagulls = feeding frenzy!


No comments:

Post a Comment